The Watermain Technician is responsible for performing a variety of trade-related duties in order to complete watermain installation projects on time and on budget while strictly adhering to OSHA and Company required safe policies and practices.
• Maintain and adhere to legislated and Company safety policies.
• Work with Project Coordinator and other team members to complete watermain installation.
• Reviewing and understand project plans and job requirements for materials and installation.
• Communicate effectively and ongoing with team members, Project Coordinator, and Office team.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with customers and stakeholders.
• Complete all Company-required reporting related to project status, vehicle and equipment maintenance, safety, and time tracking.
• Attend required safety and educational training programs.
• Attendance and punctuality is critical to project completion and success.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required
• This job will require out of state work for the duration of projects; time worked out of state and travel will be provided with per diem compensation.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous outdoor trade-related experience.
• Must hold a valid driver’s license accompanied by a clean motor vehicle record for the last 36 months. Preference given to CDL A and CDL B drivers.
• Ability to work outside in all weather conditions including standing, kneeling, bending, lifting and operating hand tools and machinery on work sites with rough terrain.
• Ability to effectively communicate with other team members and customers.
• Flexible, able to adjust to work-related demands.
• Demonstrated conscientiousness and dependability, can be relied upon to produce results.
• Ability to follow plans and instructions.
• Eager to learn and self-motivated.
Interested applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
While interest from all applicants is appreciated, we regret that we will only be able to contact qualified candidates.