FER-PAL Infrastructure is an entrepreneurial leader in watermain rehabilitation services in North America. With a 30-year award-winning history of ensuring clean and safe water for municipalities in Canada and USA, FER-PAL continues to grow rapidly as a result of our leading-edge team, innovative technology, and customer excellence. FER-PAL offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefit plan, an RRSP program including company match, and opportunities for career growth. FER-PAL is an equal-opportunity employer.
Learn about our mission statement here and visit our video page here to learn more about what we do.
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
- Truck and Heavy Equipment Mechanic (310T or 421A), Toronto, ON
- Welder- Toronto, ON
- Project Accountant – Toronto, ON
- Junior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Operations Administrator
- Construction Site Supervisor – Taylor, MI
- Construction Site Supervisor – Elgin, IL
- Construction Site Supervisor – Baltimore, MD
- Mechanic – Taylor, MI
- Water Operator- Regina, SK
- Office Administrator- Elgin, IL
- Office Administrator- Talyor, MI
- Health and Safety Manager, Toronto, ON
While interest from all applicants is appreciated, we regret that we will only be able to contact qualified candidates.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, FER-PAL will provide reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please advise us in your application.