Field-proven innovative solutions to solve water issues
FER-PAL is a licensed installer of ALTRA, the leading product used for trenchless structural watermain rehabilitation. Composed of two polyester jackets and an epoxy resin, the ALTRA CIPP liner is an AWWA Class 4 structural lining solution.
Altra Brochures Click to Download
The ALTRA Advantage:
- Stops watermain breaks and leaks
- Pulled-in-place system with wet-out of liner occurring on-site
- Ability to line multiple 45-degree bends
- Install new services via hot-tap with standard tapping tools
- Reassemble with standard fittings
- Certified by NSF and UL to NSF/ANSI Standard 61
- Mechanical properties exceed ASTM F1216 and ASTM F1743 Standards
- Designated Class IV fully structural liner as per the AWWA M28 manual
- Meets the Solar Impulse Standards on Sustainability & Profitability
- Tested in compliance with Australian/New Zealand Standard 4020
- Standard BNQ 3660-950 approved product
Safe, Clean Water for Generations, No Matter What.
Our next-generation technology renews and protects your aging water infrastructure from the inside with minimal disruption to your communities.
Big cities across North America are facing emerging risk, as aging infrastructure threatens the reliability and quality of their water supply. There are an estimated 240,000 water main breaks per year in the USA, wasting over two trillion gallons of treated drinking water. According to the American Water Works Association, an estimated $1 trillion is necessary to maintain and expand service to meet demands over the next 25 years.
Drinking Water Lead-Free Technology
The least disruptive, most cost-effective solution to deliver reliable lead-free water to every home.
Our proven water lead technology creates a lead-proof barrier inside existing pipes at a fraction of the cost, time and disturbance of traditional replacement technology that can ensure long-term resilience and environmental protection.
How do you implement the next-generation of lead-free solution system timeline:
The Next-Generation of Lead-Free Solution is particularly suitable where alternative solutions prove to be disruptive, such as alongside other infrastructure, under road crossings, in congested ground with other utilities, and in customer properties under drives and gardens. It is also especially beneficial for lining old deteriorating pipes and lines with leaching contaminants, such as lead & copper pipe, as it acts as a barrier.