SAFE DRINKING WATER IS OUR BUSINESS
FER-PAL Construction Ltd. is committed to providing safe drinking water.
Established in 1986, FER-PAL Construction Ltd. is a trenchless technology company that offers complete water main rehabilitation solutions. FER-PAL specializes in projects utilizing trenchless technologies of all types and sizes for municipalities across Canada.
At FER-PAL, we put our clients first. Our services are available on a turnkey basis, or on a service contract based upon specific needs. By providing the best quality workmanship, coupled with complete co-operation and teamwork, we are able to ensure our clients' complete satisfaction.
Water Infrastructure In The News
- CPWA Applauds Government Commitment to Infrastructure Investment
- 2013 Report Card for America’s Infrastructure
- City Leaders Pitched on Array of Innovative Products
- Death, Taxes and Water Main Repairs are Inevitable
- Quinn Visits Ontario Trenchless Firm
- Rob Ford leaves an impression on Chicago business
- The Infrastructure Report Card
- 2012 Trenchless Technology Water Main Survey
- Water Main Break Study Released
- Energy & Infrastructure : FER-PAL Construction Limited
- Green infrastructure underground more than a pipe dream
- FER-PAL Earns Excavator of the Year Award
- Cambridge Explores New Territories For Expanding Infrastructure Life
- AWWA Infrastructure Report Issues Call To Action