SAFE DRINKING WATER IS OUR BUSINESS
FER-PAL Construction Ltd. is committed to providing safe drinking water.
Established in 1986, FER-PAL Construction Ltd. is a trenchless technology company that offers complete water main rehabilitation solutions. FER-PAL specializes in projects utilizing trenchless technologies of all types and sizes for municipalities across Canada and the United States.
At FER-PAL, we put our clients first. Our services are available on a turnkey basis, or on a service contract based upon specific needs. By providing the best quality workmanship, coupled with complete co-operation and teamwork, we are able to ensure our clients' complete satisfaction.
Water Infrastructure In The News
- FCM Sustainability Trade Show brings leading sustainable products and services to 500 municipal participants
- Quinn persuades Fer-Pal to open in Elgin, brings 50 jobs
- New Green-Tech Firm May Reduce Costs of Replacing Chicagoland’s Aging Water Mains
- Madison Water Utility Builds New Water Mains -- Inside The Old Ones
- Fer-Pal opens HQ in Elgin, creates 50 jobs
- News Release : Governor Quinn Opens FER-PAL Construction U.S. Headquarters in Illinois
- Mayor Rob Ford Visits FER-PAL
- Power Tool
- Canada’s Municipalities Face an $80-Billion Water Infrastructure Deficit
- CPWA Applauds Government Commitment to Infrastructure Investment
- 2013 Report Card for America’s Infrastructure
- City Leaders Pitched on Array of Innovative Products
- Death, Taxes and Water Main Repairs are Inevitable
- Quinn Visits Ontario Trenchless Firm
- Rob Ford leaves an impression on Chicago business